TouchPoint Mobile Research Software now available with Android Survey App for phones and tablets
Building on the success of our TouchPoint Mobile Survey app for iPad and iPhones, we’re extending our mobile research platform to include the TouchPoint Mobile Survey app for Android, supporting Android mobile phones and tablets. The TouchPoint mobile survey app for Android can also be operated in kiosk-mode for continuous in-store market research and feedback. The TouchPoint mobile survey app for Android leverages our award-winning SurveyManager web-portal – centralizing survey administration and campaign management.
The hosted SurveyManager allows you to manage all aspects of your survey design, report generation and device management tasks remotely through any browser. Opinionmeter’s mobile survey platform enables companies to improve business performance by capturing real-time, on-demand customer satisfaction data at the customer’s Point-of-Experience (the moment they experience the product or service).
|Supports Android Phones and Tablets|
|Requires Android 2.2 or later|
Benefits – Android survey software
- Compatible with all mobile platforms including iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), Android (smartphones and tablets), Blackberry, Windows Phone, Nokia, and Symbian.
- Gather offline as well as online survey data – an internet connection is not required!
- Ability to white-label application to reinforce your brand across all touch points.
- Supports all languages, including those justified right to left.
- Provides rich content with video, photo and voice capture functionality.
- Identify individual response locations using GPS and Google Map integration.
- Resume later feature allows respondents to pause and resume surveys at a later time.
- Send low-satisfaction alerts to management in real-time via email or text.
- Run multiple surveys simultaneously on the same device.
- Extensive list of question types including: Single response, Select all that apply, Open-ended (text, video, photo and voice capture), Ranking, interactive mapping questions and six different Matrix question formats.
- Include Multimedia content within your Questions and Responses. TouchPoint Mobile supports video, sound and images content.
- Digital Signage – run videos as digital signage during idle time between surveys.