Mobile Survey App Now Available for Windows Phone
TouchPoint for Windows Phone is Opinionmeter’s latest mobile survey app designed to capture actionable insights at the point-of-experience. Opinionmeter provides a range of advanced mobile research solutions for businesses interested in capturing spontaneous insights from their customer’s point of experience. Mobile survey apps can be used in conjunction with other feedback channels such as mobile-web, e-mail, online or paper surveys, providing a comprehensive view of the customer journey.
Opinionmeter’s cross-platform survey solutions allows mobile surveys to deploy across all major mobile platforms including the Windows Phone, iOS and Android. The TouchPoint survey app for Windows Phones can also be operated on a tablet for mobile surveys or in kiosk-mode for continuous in-store market research surveys and feedback. The TouchPoint survey app for Windows Phones provides manager access to our award-winning and easy to use SurveyManager web-portal – for centralizing survey creation, administration and campaign management.
The hosted SurveyManager is our user-friendly dashboard interface to manage all aspects of your survey design, report generation and device management. Opinionmeter’s survey software enables companies to improve business performance by capturing real-time, on-demand customer satisfaction data at the customer’s Point-of-Experience (the moment they experience the product or service).
Benefits of Opinionmeter’s Mobile Survey App for Windows Phone
- Compatible with all mobile platforms including iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), Android (smartphones and tablets), Blackberry, Windows Phone.
- Gather offline as well as online survey data – an internet connection is not required!
- Ability to white-label application to reinforce your brand across all touch points.
- Supports all languages, including those justified right to left.
- Provides rich content with video, photo and voice capture functionality.
- Identify individual response locations using GPS and Google Map integration.
- Resume later feature allows respondents to pause and resume surveys at a later time.
- Send low-satisfaction alerts to management in real-time via email or text.
- Run multiple surveys simultaneously on the same device.
- Extensive list of question types including: Single response, Select all that apply, Open-ended (text, video, photo and voice capture), Ranking, interactive mapping questions and six different Matrix question formats.
- Include Multimedia content within your Questions and Responses. TouchPoint Mobile supports video, sound and images content.
- Digital Signage – run videos as digital signage during idle time between surveys.